The Boucheron Bestiaire is a limited edition of just eight pieces. The 18K white gold watch measures 42mm and is water resistant to 50 meters. The dial is white mother-of-pearl and the movement is a manual-wind Tourbillon with 17 jewels, beating at 21,600 bph. It is available in two versions, one with 282 rubies, sapphires and multicolored tsavorites (total weight of 7.7 carats), and another version with 195 rubies, sapphires and multicolored tsavorites (total weight of 3.3 carats).
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
u know u love me, xoxo
- tak suke, tak benci
What color is your toothbrush?
-Aquafresh Flex and Direct in blue and white color
Are there any guns in your house?
- incuding toy guns? Yes, there is one.
What curse word do you say most often?
- ee…b@&! laa
How many televisions are in your house?
- just 1 ;)
Do you have cats?
- used to have a cat called Juju, but mom didn’t liked her
Is there a window in the room your in?
- yes, of koz
Are you scared of dying?
- no one lives eternally
Do you know how to make websites?
- guess so
What are your plans this weekend?
- there’s a Festival that I like to attend this Saturday night at Merdeka Square, people come, follow me!
What will you be doing after this survey?
- grab my dinner, continue my half-finished work with Adobe Page Maker then off to la la land
Ever swam in a salt water pool?
- salt water pool? Never heard any
Are you hard to handle?
- I am complicated but ain’t hard to handle
Do fairy tales come true?
- I DO live in a fairy tale story.
Are you a good singer?
- I’m a good debater
Can you type fast?
- duh!~ what type of IT people if I cant type fast
Did you take a shower yet today?
- oui, bien sur
Name a song you know all the lyrics to?
- too many to list down
Does anyone in your family go hunting?
- I don’t think so
Favorite drink at Starbucks?
- low fat double shot iced latte
Has someone told you that you should model?
- I am one, but commercial je laa..
Have you had your birthday yet this year?
- coming soon, Sept 28, couple of days before Raya, mark that in your diary! :)
Have you ever thought about running away?
-pernah skali, that was when I was 6 or 7
What kind of camera do you use?
- I do love photography, so ade more than 1 camera. Lomography, anyone?
Do you use smiley faces on the computer too much?
- depends on who I am chatting to
Do you read the ingredients in shampoo or conditioner?
- good question! Tak pernah actually!
Last text message says what?
- from Miss B “byk sgt, basic dia **** tp contract la. Kalo perform bagus, dia renew” replying to my question of how much Mimos bagi per/month?
Ever watched a sunset before?
- yes, very nice
~ MacBook Pro
~ Nikon D300
~ a pinstripe single breasted suit
~ another suit in beige color (both in size 46, please)
2) Are you missing someone?
~ dulu ye, now not anymore.
3) When was the last time you went to the mall?
~ I’m in Suria KLCC now. As I mentioned earlier, I spend my Saturdays at my fav S’bucks which is located on Level 3 of the mall.
4) Are you wearing socks right now?
~ Yes, in dark blue color
5) How did you spend your summer?
~ Summer is whole year round in Malaysia. So….
6) Have you been to the cinema in the last
~ Nah, its been AGES since I last went to the cinema!
7) What was the last thing you had to drink?
~ Low fat double shot iced latte
8) What are you wearing right now?
~ a slim fit tee from F.O.S (yes, I love F.O.S), a skinny jeans from Energie, a push-up brief in red color, a pair of socks from Hush Puppies paired with black suede sneakers from Tod’s. And a watch on my wrist.
9) What was your last purchase?
~ a cuppa from S’bucks
10) What was the last food you ate?
~ a pear which tasted like soil.
11) Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep?
~ no one.
12) Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
~ last week……hold on yek……macam tak de je
13) Do you have a pet?
~ used to
14) What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
~ there was one Dutch guy sharing the same coffee table with me just now (well, he came to me, not the other wayyyyyy…). We chatted a bit. His first time to Malaysia, btw. How surprising he asked me if I can find a job for him. He just quit his job and seeking a new view in Asia, obviously he was serious provided he even gave me his call card! And when I showed him my photos in Melaka, he was laughing hysterically. There it began..
15) If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
~ the same guy above said I can find more beauties in Cuba than in Brazil, so for now, I would say C.U.B.A. Viva Latina/o. haha…
16) What is the last thing you purchased online?
~ ape je yek….?
17) One thing you hate about yourself?
~ gosh, I have tummy now. And its growing, like a pregnant lady lah…disgusting, ne?
18) Do you miss anyone?
~ Bukan dah tanyer ke soalan nie?
19) What are your plans for the day?
~ nothing much planned
20) Last person you msg'd?
~ my colleague-Miss L
21) Ever went to a camp?
22) Are you a good student in school?
~ not-so-good, I was.
23) What do you know about the (your) future?
~ I'm gonna do my best to be make my life great
24) Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
~ yes, Memoire d’Homme by Nina Ricci. Orang cakap bau dia sedap, but I pening kepale la pakai this one. Pakai pon for the sake nak abeskan cepat.
25) Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
~ scattered around the world—mostly in Asia.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
- Encik Zul (only in the office, kelakar je dengar)
THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
- watched some porno
- listened to Elton John’s love songs collection
- spoke to my brother on the phone
THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
- Eat chocolate
- Get wired (blog, email, chat, porno, etc...)
- Buy more underwear (collection to date: 70 pairs of underwear)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AS OF NOW
- Ghostface Killah ft. Amy Winehouse – You Know I’m No Good
- Hazami – Kiblatku
- Mariah carey ft. Busta rhymes - I Know What You Want
THREE THINGS YOU LOVE IN A GUY/GIRL:
- Tech head
- Fast do-er
- Sex minded :)
- Keyword: JUICY GOSSIPS
- Good ears
- More laughter
THREE PERSONS YOU MISS:
- N (I do hope to see you again)
- MM in Singapore (movie at Plaza Singapura; red, chocs and DVD at home; coffee at Wheelock’s Place)
- W and Z
THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
- Good books
- MacBook Pro
- Nikon D300
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
- Collecting postcards/stamps (I know it sounds lame)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR NEXT VACATION:
- I might have said this mills times before, and I’m gonna say it again, Ipanema in BRAZIL, land of HOTNESSSS!!
- Mykonos, Greece
- Bali…though I’ve been here. You see, I’m a beach bum!
THREE FAVORITE CARTOON/ANIME CHARACTERS:
- Bean–the animated series
- Oggy and the Cockroaches
- Kampung Boy, by Datuk Lat
THREE MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
- Suria KLCC (in fact, I am here now)
- The Mall (with office mates)
THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
- Plain water
- Soy bean milk
- Low Fat Double Shot Iced Latte from S’bucks
THREE THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
- Facial tissue
- A pen
THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
- Light camel
- Navy blue
TOP THREE YOU REMEMBER WHEN U ARE ANSWERING THIS SURVEY:
- Miss B (regrettably she ain’t Blair Waldorf)
- Miss Z
- Miss W
TOP THREE WHO DO YOU THINK WILL ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
- Miss B, maybe?
- Miss N
- Toh Puan?
TOP THREE WHY YOU ARE BUSY AT THIS TIME
- Will have to attend a Seminar tomorrow
- Working for a Congress of 2k delegates
- Another Seminar on the following week
u know u love me, xoxo
Friday, July 25, 2008
Not so bad, enjoying the friday
Who win your heart?
I do fancy someone now, yes. Cannot kompang now.
Have you ever kissed anyone over 21?
Yes definitely. I am no pedophilia.
When was the last time you talked to your best friends?
Less than 5 mins ago
Do you have any plans for friday?
Today is Friday but no plans yet. It's very dull, I know. I’m wishing for a better Friday next week.
Do you like your name?
Do you like being in pictures?
Cam whore here.
What color is your hair?
Dark brown, as what was written in the passport
Is your bedroom window open?
What were you doing at 10:00am?
Its 9.30 now, but I keen to grab a cuppa at 10
Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Are you a morning person or a night person?
When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood?
Choc or ice cream will do
Do you wish someone would call you?
Did you have a good day yesterday?
Very hectic la….I had to run here and they and I was sweating like a pig !
Do you hate anyone?
Of koz la ade
Is there anyone you call baby?
What are you wearing?
Charcoal colored suit with a red polo-T
What color is the thing you are sitting on right now?
I'll bet you miss someone right now?
Where do you think your best friend is right now?
All around the world..
Are you listening to music right now?
No, but there is one old Canadian lady busy bercakap next to me.
Who else is in the room with you?
An old man from Australia, and 3 other colleagues
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Here pon dah ok…
How long can you go without your mobile phone?
What last made you sad?
I asked somebody out the other day, but that particular person refused. Maybe next time la kan?
Thursday, July 24, 2008
-uuuu…….I have clitoris, I didn’t know that!
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
-few months ago!
3. What did the last text message you sent say?
-“sampai ati ko kawen x ajak” to DIBA! DIBA KO DAH KAWEN!!!!!
4. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
-more money coming in, so that I will be able to buy my own flat
7. Been to California?
-not yet but soon, Im sure
8. When is the last time you had a massage?
-when I was in BKK. It was awesome. I fell asleep once the masseur touched my skin
9. What was the last TV show you watched?
-nah man…..I have to work 19-days non stop until next Friday! No time for TV.
10. What are your plans for the weekend?
-no plans so far, but I have this ritual where I will spend Saturdays at S’bucks on Level 3, KLCC and its beautifying day on Sundays (masks, scrubs etc)
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
-provide me cash, and we’ll get married.
12. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
-was already in the office, I was updating my blog on that specidic time
13. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
14. Have you ever been to a strip club?
-yes, couple of times before
15. What is the best ice cream flavor?
-vanilla, yes, I’m a mild one. Not so spicy, not so sour, not so sweet….
16. What is the last sporting event you watched?
-muay thai kickboxing, that was 3 weeks ago, ne?
17. Who is the last person you sent a present?
-geez….tak ingat lah
18. Ever gone camping?
-as far as I’m concerned, I used to love going for camping. Now dah tue, susah laa
19. Where is your mom right now?
-at home, in KL
20. What color is your watch?
21. Last phone call?
-Az rang me just now
22.Are you allergic to ?
23. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
-man, I ade 1 lace-up that cost me 2 inches kat heel dia. Saket kaki ok!! I think I lagi suke pakai flip-flops laaa
24. What is one thing you have learned about life recently?
-I am no boss to no one
25. Do you own a cellphone?
-yes, its 2k8 laa….not 1908!
26. Do any of your friends have children?
27. What do you do at work?
-other than my boring routines, I do update my blog too, on daily basis!
28. Who was your last kiss?
-duh~ a real gentleman don’t kiss and tell
29. What is your pet name?
30. Ever cried for no reason?
-i am no nuts
31. Do you have any piercings?
-used to actually (remember, this is mein gestandnis)
32. Have you ever changed clothes while driving?
33.Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?
-u mean vomitus? NO!
34. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?
-a double cheese burger
36. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken?
-Kota Bharu, Kelantan – Melaka. I spent 13 fckin hours in the bus! Hello…that 13 hours spent could take me to Heathrow, OK??!
37. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
38. Are you in love with someone right now?
-the right one is yet to come
39. What are you craving right now?
- Money. No money no talk
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- My breakfast that I grabbed on my way work
3) Where do you wish to get married?
- Malaysia will do (im a homeboi)
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- mid 30's
5) Are you in love?
- I WAS in love with someone, but not now.
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- it’s a rare for me to go out for dinner (kalau lunch, its another story), so I would say Chee Meng Chicken Rice Restaurant was the last restaurant I went for dinner, I was there on Friday last week, with N
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
- Men’s Folio July/August issue
8) What is your full name?
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Omarosa from The Apprectice-Season 1
11) Christina or Britney?
- Both equally sucky shitty biatches, so it’s a NO to both
12) Do you do your own laundry?
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
- Brazil, Brazil and Brazil......very (S)exciting :)
14) Hugs or kisses?
- depends on partner, kalo ade dental problem, tak lalu jugak nak kiss. Kalo ade love handles/skinny body like botol kicap….pon tak lalu jugak
15) 8 things I am passionate about:
- good books
- collecting mp3s
- backpack travel
- nice sexy cute little underwear
- sky bungalow
- well-sculpted body
16) 8 books I’ve read recently:
- Men’s Folio June/July issue
- Men’s Health July issue
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Vernon God Little
- Rukun Negara booklet (that I personally designed untuk circulation dalam Kabinet…bangga nih!)
- Portuguese Documents in Malacca
- Reminiscences of Straits Settlements Through Postcards
- a boork written in Finnish that I pretended to read as if I can understand the language, in the train on my way back from work yesterday’s evening
17) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Robbie Williams - Feel
- Robbie Williams - Supreme
- Amy Winehouse - You Know I’m No Good
- Hazami - Kiblatku
- Juwita Suwito - Visit Malaysia Year 2007 theme song (klakar je minat this song)
- Sharifah Aini - Bunga Tanjung
- Jay Chou - Ye Qu
- Sean Paul ft. Eve - Give It To You
u know u love me, xoxo
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
u know u love me, xoxo
- Book for sale
- Collectors item
- Very suitable for your coffee table, more than 1000 colorful illustrations
- EXCELLENT condition
- Selling price: USD 109 only (incl. shipping fees on First Class Mail), payment is made over Western Union money transfer.
- I do combine shipping on two or more itemsand ship within 5 days of receiving payment. Please Note that due to the increasing amount of online fraud I only ship to confirmed addresses
- Serious buyers, please contact me at my email address for more info.
Malaysia: A Pictorial History 14002004 documents the history of Malaysia from the beginning of the Melakan Sultanate approximately 600 years ago to the emergence of Malaysia as a modern nation during the last two centuries. The chief focus is on everyday life as it has been experienced by Malaysians of all classes and ethnic and cultural backgrounds. The period before 1850 is documented with sketches and maps and the later period is documented with photographs. Containing over 1,000 images, this book records not only people but also their dress, cultural and religious traditions and social relationships. It shows the changing physical environment in which people lived, such as traditional and modern buildings, and buildings with a mix of architectural influences. The appearance of some parts of the country has changed enormously because of a growing human population, a changing economy and also as a result of war. And yet the country has its idyllic and unchanging side too. The Malaysian peninsula is seen here through the eyes of the people who recorded it in sketches, paintings, engravings and photographs. Many of the first views produced by the 19th-century professionals were cartes de visite and studio portraits. As time moves forward and the nature of photography changed, much of the material becomes more journalistic, and this evolution of the photographic medium is part of the interest of the book. Indeed Malaysia: A Pictorial History will be of interest to all those in search of a vibrant, in-depth portrait of one of Southeast Asia¹s most important nations, as it was and as it is today. Highlights: Includes many rare images that have never been published before; Volume illustrated in full colour throughout; Historical record of Malaysia¹s social and economic transformation
- Book for sale
- Suitable for coffee table
- Collectors item, if you like to learn more about civilization of Malaya (Malay Federation and Singapore)
- 260 pages
- Hard cover (check out the photos below)
- Comes with a very nice packaging
- Selling price: USD 100 only (incl. shipping fees on First Class Mail), payment is made over Western Union money transfer.
I do combine shipping on two or more itemsand ship within 5 days of receiving payment. Please Note that due to the increasing amount of online fraud I only ship to confirmed addresses
- Serious buyers, please contact me at my email address