Thursday, July 24, 2008

Survey 4

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say.
-uuuu…….I have clitoris, I didn’t know that!

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
-few months ago!

3. What did the last text message you sent say?
-“sampai ati ko kawen x ajak” to DIBA! DIBA KO DAH KAWEN!!!!!
.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
-the hair

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
-more money coming in, so that I will be able to buy my own flat

6.shoe size?
-10

7. Been to California?
-not yet but soon, Im sure

8. When is the last time you had a massage?
-when I was in BKK. It was awesome. I fell asleep once the masseur touched my skin

9. What was the last TV show you watched?
-nah man…..I have to work 19-days non stop until next Friday! No time for TV.

10. What are your plans for the weekend?
-no plans so far, but I have this ritual where I will spend Saturdays at S’bucks on Level 3, KLCC and its beautifying day on Sundays (masks, scrubs etc)

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
-provide me cash, and we’ll get married.

12. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
-was already in the office, I was updating my blog on that specidic time

13. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
-jessica alba?

14. Have you ever been to a strip club?
-yes, couple of times before

15. What is the best ice cream flavor?
-vanilla, yes, I’m a mild one. Not so spicy, not so sour, not so sweet….

16. What is the last sporting event you watched?
-muay thai kickboxing, that was 3 weeks ago, ne?

17. Who is the last person you sent a present?
-geez….tak ingat lah

18. Ever gone camping?
-as far as I’m concerned, I used to love going for camping. Now dah tue, susah laa

19. Where is your mom right now?
-at home, in KL

20. What color is your watch?
-silver

21. Last phone call?
-Az rang me just now

22.Are you allergic to ?
-dramas

23. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
-man, I ade 1 lace-up that cost me 2 inches kat heel dia. Saket kaki ok!! I think I lagi suke pakai flip-flops laaa

24. What is one thing you have learned about life recently?
-I am no boss to no one

25. Do you own a cellphone?
-yes, its 2k8 laa….not 1908!

26. Do any of your friends have children?
-yes

27. What do you do at work?
-other than my boring routines, I do update my blog too, on daily basis!
.
28. Who was your last kiss?
-duh~ a real gentleman don’t kiss and tell
.
29. What is your pet name?
-juju
.
30. Ever cried for no reason?
-i am no nuts

31. Do you have any piercings?
-used to actually (remember, this is mein gestandnis)

32. Have you ever changed clothes while driving?
-nah

33.Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?
-u mean vomitus? NO!

34. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?
-a double cheese burger

36. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken?
-Kota Bharu, Kelantan – Melaka. I spent 13 fckin hours in the bus! Hello…that 13 hours spent could take me to Heathrow, OK??!

37. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
--

38. Are you in love with someone right now?
-the right one is yet to come
.
39. What are you craving right now?
-nachos

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails