Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Survey 8

Do you like seafood?
- tak suke, tak benci

What color is your toothbrush?
-Aquafresh Flex and Direct in blue and white color

Are there any guns in your house?
- incuding toy guns? Yes, there is one.

What curse word do you say most often?
- ee…b@&! laa

How many televisions are in your house?
- just 1 ;)

Do you have cats?
- used to have a cat called Juju, but mom didn’t liked her

Is there a window in the room your in?
- yes, of koz

Are you scared of dying?
- no one lives eternally

Do you know how to make websites?
- guess so

What are your plans this weekend?
- there’s a Festival that I like to attend this Saturday night at Merdeka Square, people come, follow me!

What will you be doing after this survey?
- grab my dinner, continue my half-finished work with Adobe Page Maker then off to la la land

Ever swam in a salt water pool?
- salt water pool? Never heard any

Are you hard to handle?
- I am complicated but ain’t hard to handle

Do fairy tales come true?
- I DO live in a fairy tale story.

Are you a good singer?
- I’m a good debater

Can you type fast?
- duh!~ what type of IT people if I cant type fast

Did you take a shower yet today?
- oui, bien sur

Name a song you know all the lyrics to?

- too many to list down

Does anyone in your family go hunting?
- I don’t think so

Favorite drink at Starbucks?
- low fat double shot iced latte

Has someone told you that you should model?
- I am one, but commercial je laa..

Have you had your birthday yet this year?
- coming soon, Sept 28, couple of days before Raya, mark that in your diary! :)

Have you ever thought about running away?
-pernah skali, that was when I was 6 or 7

What kind of camera do you use?
- I do love photography, so ade more than 1 camera. Lomography, anyone?

Do you use smiley faces on the computer too much?
- depends on who I am chatting to

Do you read the ingredients in shampoo or conditioner?
- good question! Tak pernah actually!

Last text message says what?
- from Miss B “byk sgt, basic dia **** tp contract la. Kalo perform bagus, dia renew” replying to my question of how much Mimos bagi per/month?

Ever watched a sunset before?
- yes, very nice


u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails