Friday, July 11, 2008

Survey 1

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Define marry. Personally, it’s too subjective.

2. If you can turn into anyone, who do you wish you can turn into?
Matthew McCaugnahey. He’s one eye candy that every man should be jealous about. But that’s just for one day. It’s fabulous enough to be myself.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

-Mykonos in Greece,
-Taj Mahal in Agra,
-Mandalay in Myanmar (I should’ve done a de tour to the city when I visited Indochina before)
-Rio in Brazil.
-Did I tell you that I am also interested to visit Kremlin in Russia? La la RASPUTIN!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
A very fat bank account.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Believe it or not, I’ve seen that twice! Once from home in Cheras and the other one was in Scotts Road in Singapore.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My beloved mak yang dah tua. She’s 68 this year.

7. What are the positive elements you see in the person who tagged you?
Very trendy.

8. Why do you blog?
I’m addicted to it.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you and describe him/her in a short and precise story.
I dont personally know her, but I bet she's friendly... and like I said, very trendy...

10. Describe the person who tagged you in a short and precise story (e.g. how you knew him/her, what kind of person is he'she, how long have you known her, what would you like to tell her, etc).

Nah….

11. What are the requirements that you wish from you other half?
Geez….it’s too banyak la. And that’s the reason why I end up being solo still (I welcome your applications)

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People yang berangan classy, as if. Duh~ *rolling eyes*

13. What do you really want now?

-to be rich
-to be able to communicate in German fluently (I’m still learning btw Auf geht's Deutschland),
-to land on another job,
-a lifetime passport membership at Fitness First and
-go to a loooong beach holiday (French’s New Caledonia, Ipanema in Brazil and Ibiza in Spain; local islands e.g. Redang and Sipadan will do too). My bikini line has faded away. Haha
-after the Men’s Health Refine & Define and CLEO EB hunt, ade 1 (read SATU) lagi challenge yang I nak masuk. Then I will senyap.

14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I would very much prefer if they told me...

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Man, this is another CLEO EB questionnaire. I would change my mind from what I said last time and now opt for food, drinks and oxygen. C’on. I am just being realistic.

16. What would you most want to achieve right now?

More money coming in and STATUS.

17. What's your first impression of the person who tagged you?
NIL

18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

Not be too panicky at times. I’m very clumsy laapeople slalu cakap camtu

19. If I dead, who's in my will?
Ape sangat nak bagi pon….

20. What makes you different/special?
Because I am me, and everybody has their own specialty in their own sweet ways, that why we are all different...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails