Friday, July 25, 2008

Survey 5

How have you felt today?
Not so bad, enjoying the friday

Who win your heart?
I do fancy someone now, yes. Cannot kompang now.

Have you ever kissed anyone over 21?
Yes definitely. I am no pedophilia.

When was the last time you talked to your best friends?
Less than 5 mins ago

Do you have any plans for friday?
Today is Friday but no plans yet. It's very dull, I know. I’m wishing for a better Friday next week.

Do you like your name?
Guess so..

Do you like being in pictures?
Cam whore here.

What color is your hair?
Dark brown, as what was written in the passport

Is your bedroom window open?
Yes

What were you doing at 10:00am?
Its 9.30 now, but I keen to grab a cuppa at 10

Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Naddy gumok

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night

When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood?
Choc or ice cream will do

Do you wish someone would call you?
Yeah…

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Very hectic la….I had to run here and they and I was sweating like a pig !

Do you hate anyone?
Of koz la ade

Is there anyone you call baby?
No.

What are you wearing?
Charcoal colored suit with a red polo-T

What color is the thing you are sitting on right now?
Cream color

I'll bet you miss someone right now?
Yes…

Where do you think your best friend is right now?
All around the world..

Are you listening to music right now?
No, but there is one old Canadian lady busy bercakap next to me.

Who else is in the room with you?
An old man from Australia, and 3 other colleagues

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Here pon dah ok…

How long can you go without your mobile phone?
Long enough

What last made you sad?
I asked somebody out the other day, but that particular person refused. Maybe next time la kan?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails