Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Survey 2

My foundation:
Nah, I am a man man


My blush:
Same answer like above

My lipstick:
Lipstick x de, Vaseline ye.

My essential beauty product:
Face scrub, body lotion, hand lotion. Itu dikire tak?

My favorite make-up product:
NIL

My perfume:
Happy by Clinique, Escape by Calvin Klein, Cool Water by Davidoff, Fresh by Dunhill (gee, I have like a deskful of edt’s, but these are my favorites)

My nails:
I’m a nasty fella, if u get what I mean.

Three products to bring on a deserted island:
Straw hat, Speedo and tanning oil.

My feet:
Bare foot now

My hands:
Feel very dry

Women I admire for their beauty:
Timeless beauty: My mak, Sarimah Ahmad (Evian mineral water everyday weiii…!), Audrey Hepburn
Unique look: Catherine Zeta Jones, Chelsia Ng

Women with the best sense of style:
Tiara Jacquelina and Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girls. Congrats to the wardrobe manager. (Don’t u dare nak sebut Camelia. She’s plain boring, ok?!)

My favorite fashion publication:
Mens Folio, Vogue Homme.

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails