Friday, July 11, 2008

Bukit Bintang Boy's School Pt. 4

Good morning,

Today, I will show you the surrounding area of my school, in Petaling Jaya.

Lets start the tour.

There was a church here before. Surprisingly the local development authorities (MBPJ) tukar the site into a commercial centre.


The plan.


Next to the above soon-will-be-a-commercial-centre, lies this National Eye Hospital. My mak used to get her eye treatment here before.


The Istara. Just in case if you still remember (and watched) 'I Wanna Be A Model', a reality show on 8TV, the contestants penah stay kat penthouse Condo ni.


Other than church and mosque in the vicinity area of the school, there also lies this Sikhism Prayer Hall. ***Teringat kat Jagjit, my ex-classmate in Form 1


Opposite to the Gurdwara Sahib is the Deutsche Schule of KL.


ich liebe Deutsche, xoxo

Nonetheless, those shown above is one part only of the surrounding area that I managed to take the photos. I was running out of time when I visited the school, so the other side, I tak sempat nak ambik--FINAS, Crystal Crown, Padang Astaka and another church. Maybe next time la.

So there you go, maka, tamatlah my entry for the school.

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails