Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Survey 7

1) What do you want for your birthday?
~ MacBook Pro
~ Nikon D300
~ a pinstripe single breasted suit
~ another suit in beige color (both in size 46, please)

2) Are you missing someone?
~ dulu ye, now not anymore.

3) When was the last time you went to the mall?

~ I’m in Suria KLCC now. As I mentioned earlier, I spend my Saturdays at my fav S’bucks which is located on Level 3 of the mall.

4) Are you wearing socks right now?
~ Yes, in dark blue color

5) How did you spend your summer?
~ Summer is whole year round in Malaysia. So….

6) Have you been to the cinema in the last
~ Nah, its been AGES since I last went to the cinema!

7) What was the last thing you had to drink?
~ Low fat double shot iced latte

8) What are you wearing right now?
~ a slim fit tee from F.O.S (yes, I love F.O.S), a skinny jeans from Energie, a push-up brief in red color, a pair of socks from Hush Puppies paired with black suede sneakers from Tod’s. And a watch on my wrist.

9) What was your last purchase?
~ a cuppa from S’bucks

10) What was the last food you ate?
~ a pear which tasted like soil.

11) Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep?
~ no one.

12) Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
~ last week……hold on yek……macam tak de je

13) Do you have a pet?
~ used to

14) What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
~ there was one Dutch guy sharing the same coffee table with me just now (well, he came to me, not the other wayyyyyy…). We chatted a bit. His first time to Malaysia, btw. How surprising he asked me if I can find a job for him. He just quit his job and seeking a new view in Asia, obviously he was serious provided he even gave me his call card! And when I showed him my photos in Melaka, he was laughing hysterically. There it began..

15) If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
~ the same guy above said I can find more beauties in Cuba than in Brazil, so for now, I would say C.U.B.A. Viva Latina/o. haha…

16) What is the last thing you purchased online?
~ ape je yek….?

17) One thing you hate about yourself?
~ gosh, I have tummy now. And its growing, like a pregnant lady lah…disgusting, ne?

18) Do you miss anyone?
~ Bukan dah tanyer ke soalan nie?

19) What are your plans for the day?

~ nothing much planned

20) Last person you msg'd?
~ my colleague-Miss L

21) Ever went to a camp?
~ yes

22) Are you a good student in school?
~ not-so-good, I was.

23) What do you know about the (your) future?
~ I'm gonna do my best to be make my life great

24) Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
~ yes, Memoire d’Homme by Nina Ricci. Orang cakap bau dia sedap, but I pening kepale la pakai this one. Pakai pon for the sake nak abeskan cepat.

25) Where is/are your best friend/s right now?

~ scattered around the world—mostly in Asia.




u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails