Thursday, July 24, 2008

Survey 3

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
- Money. No money no talk

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- My breakfast that I grabbed on my way work

3) Where do you wish to get married?
- Malaysia will do (im a homeboi)

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- mid 30's

5) Are you in love?
- I WAS in love with someone, but not now.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- it’s a rare for me to go out for dinner (kalau lunch, its another story), so I would say Chee Meng Chicken Rice Restaurant was the last restaurant I went for dinner, I was there on Friday last week, with N

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
- Men’s Folio July/August issue

8) What is your full name?
- MZBHA

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
- Ma

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Omarosa from The Apprectice-Season 1

11) Christina or Britney?
- Both equally sucky shitty biatches, so it’s a NO to both

12) Do you do your own laundry?
- yes

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
- Brazil, Brazil and Brazil......very (S)exciting :)

14) Hugs or kisses?
- depends on partner, kalo ade dental problem, tak lalu jugak nak kiss. Kalo ade love handles/skinny body like botol kicap….pon tak lalu jugak

15) 8 things I am passionate about:
- postcards
- good books
- collecting mp3s
- backpack travel
- nice sexy cute little underwear
- CAMERA!
- sky bungalow
- well-sculpted body

16) 8 books I’ve read recently:
- Men’s Folio June/July issue
- Men’s Health July issue
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Vernon God Little
- Rukun Negara booklet (that I personally designed untuk circulation dalam Kabinet…bangga nih!)
- Portuguese Documents in Malacca
- Reminiscences of Straits Settlements Through Postcards
- a boork written in Finnish that I pretended to read as if I can understand the language, in the train on my way back from work yesterday’s evening

17) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Robbie Williams - Feel
- Robbie Williams - Supreme
- Amy Winehouse - You Know I’m No Good
- Hazami - Kiblatku
- Juwita Suwito - Visit Malaysia Year 2007 theme song (klakar je minat this song)
- Sharifah Aini - Bunga Tanjung
- Jay Chou - Ye Qu
- Sean Paul ft. Eve - Give It To You

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails