Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Story of Nasi Lemak

Short Note:

One of the leading steward I worked with said that I am a perfectionist, I seek perfection in all things in life. I am not sure if the arguement is right since I just dont think I am, and never will be one.
Pleassseee.....someone who knows me inside and outside, betul kah apa yang di kata?
-----
Good day Diary,
Please look at the 2 photos below. And do tell me which nasi lemak makes u salivate more? Ha!

** nasi lemak = rice cooked in coconut milk, served with fried peanuts and anchovies, sambal, hard-boiled egg, slices of cucumber ( by all means this is the simple nasi lemak).

Both came at the same price. The very first one was the so-called the best nasi lemak in Singapore, priced at SGD 4.50.
Location: Changi, cant remember the exact location, but close to Changi Prison.

And the second nasi lemak is the standard airport nasi lemak, priced at MYR 9.00

Location: Departure Hall, Level 3, Main Satellite Building, KLIA

So tell me! I know this may sound pointless but I need to know.

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails