Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Catch

Hola peeps,

What's up? Good? How was the weekend?

Just a short one.
I have just returned home from Sarawak. Jeez, I missed the Gawai Day celebration. How I wish I was still there to experience the festival. I departed early in the morning, kalo lambat sket pon dah OK.
Must be great to celebrate with the locals.....at long house located in the outskirt of the city.

Anyway, my catch for this month. Bukan nak riak, apatah lagi nak menunjuk, seperti seorang itu, basically I like to share lah to make it easy.

A pair of limited edition sneakers from Converse. High cut. I look punk'd in it :)
Takde plan nak pakai pon, beli sebab aku just want to have it in my collection.

A new pair of jeans...

....where I was also been given this.

A couple of pairs of luxury undies and a new tee, purposely for partay

Some stuffs from Replay

Oh....apakah di dalamnya?

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails