Thursday, May 14, 2009

Makan² at Italiannies

Dear Diary,

Good day.

Italiannies. The Report. Kepale dah pening tengok monitor lama², so I better type this fast.

Where: Italiannies, Sunway Pyramid
When: Lunch / Friday / May 8, 2009
Who: Bet, Nad and Me


The appetizer. Bertaraf so so....

...taken with EVOO and balsamic vinegar.

Bottomless Iced Lemon Tea for me and Nad. Kate gwe Kiasu, kene la beli ape yang value for monay.

Strawberry Colada for Bet

Chicken and mushroom spaghetti for Nad..

...as well as this minestrone soup.

Chicken Milanese, all went into my stomach.


Classic Carbonara for Bet.

Muke² keriangan after kekenyangan.

The food was great, though they came in a very miniature-sized portion (I may get bigger portion at similar price from the same standard restaurant yang bersebelahan TGV KLCC itu).
So, that can be considered slightly mahal la kan?

Aiyo...I wish I can type banyak². I really pening kepala tgk monitor ni.

Till we meet again.

U know u love me, xoxo

Kegemaran kami selepas kekenyangan. Berpusing²an dalam malls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails