Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trip

Dear Diary,

I will be going for a work trip starting next Wednesday. It is a looooong trip. Looking forward to it. And these are the must haves for the trip.....

I am reading this now. Peeing In The Bush by Adeline Loh. Very funny la....nicely written.

And perhaps you may want to read the synopsis?

Banana Boat Tanning Oil

Facial protection--Biotherm Homme UV Defense

OK OK, I know this is a fugly speedo. But where on earth can I get a nice chic swimwear in KL? Nowhere, aite?
Kirim kat Betty dulu cakap tak jumpe bagai laa....


And last but not least.

Apakah benar yang aku baca? Sekurang²nya MAS masih ada domestic flights, kan?

U know u love me, xoxo

ps: bia betui Selesema Babi dah masuk Malaysia? Dibawak oleh seorang pax on a MAS flight from NYC! Scary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails