Friday, November 28, 2008

Raya 2008 Pt 8

***read the previous entry here.

Dear Diary,

This is the second last entry of my Raya 2008 report. There's nothing much from from the festival itself, but a visit to the Raja Melewar Museum close to my kampong house on the third day of Raya.

I visited the museum with my 2 nephews. No entrance fees, fyi, so, you could bring as many as you like without burning a hole in the pocket ;)


The replica of Batu Bertikam. See the photo below for the description.





And last but not least, Raya this year fell on no-fruit-season. There were no whatsoever but rambutans, durians jambu air, which is actually not a seasonal fruit, neh?

The jambu airs. ;)


Daun sirih.


So, that is all for my report from kampong. The pic above was taken when I was on my way back to KL from kampong. Janice Lee was not elected as MB in my area during the last election...but I think this is nice, to show that she IS there for the rakyats.

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails