Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shyt Things Happened......

Aiyo....

I am very upset la. I have always wanted to watch the performance ever since my first trip to Hong Kong 3 years back. The play was there, when I was in the city. But I was busy back then touring the city--Victoria Peak, Times Sq, Lantau Island, Ladies Market, Tsim Tsa Shui boat rides, parties at Lan Kwai Fong etc etc plus a visit to Macau too!

And now, the play is here, I mean practically will be here from Dec 17 to Jan 1, and I still do not get the chance to watch it!!!?

Mamma Mia.....How I wish you could stay in KL slightly longer.....


Do you know that the tickets were sold out in less than 50 hours since the online reservation open?

Click here to know more.

Tiket for 16 hari abes macam tu aje? :(





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails