Monday, September 08, 2008

Beckham, Again..

OK OK, before anyone out there make a mistake, I did not copy this from other blog or something. This is based on my observation and study ;)

The very first 2 photos are the Beckhams at the Beso Restaurant, own by Eva Longoria. They looked nice, like always.



And these 3 photos below showing David at the Teens Choice Awards 2008. How cute he brought the kids up on the stage together with him, heh? But there is ONE thing for sure that truly caught my attention! Look again at what he wore during the 2 events!

OK OK, I was referring to his shoes. Yes, the shoes. David was wearing the same pair of boots (and the belt too actually) in the 2 events. You see, even David Beckham pon pakai kasut same in the 2 huge events! Yes, we are talking about this multi-million dollar man! The one who gets tens of millions in a year!

So, my point is, why bother kite yang earn setakat 3-4k Ringgit a month on things we don't need to? Beckham pon tau maksud favorite pair of shoes and mix-and-match.

And why bother nak claim 'oh yeah, I am an outrageous shoe shopper!'. My reply is 'B.U.L.L.S.H.Y.T'.



u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails