Monday, August 18, 2008

Survey 11

1. Where were you at 5:00 AM this morning?
== in my bed still

2.What was the first thing you thought this morning?
== I’m gonna ace my SIA interview this a.m

3. Is the person you like older or younger than you?
== older

4. What did you do last night?
== I was busy preparing for my interview this a.m—to study the company’s revenue, name of CEO, latest route introduced, fleet size, total awards received, total numbers of employees etc

5. What do you hope to do this weekend?
== nah, I screwed my SIA interview. The feeling is awful

6. What song are you listening to?
== ABBA – Dancing Queen. Gay feeling is pumpin’ in me

7. How's your heart lately?
== still beating fast. Still mad, bad and sad, where is Ed?

8. What were you doing at 7 a.m.
== still in bed, I woke up at 7.30am today

9. What were you doing this afternoon at 12 p.m.
== I was in the quarantine room, watching promo video of SIA cabin crew.

10. Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
== Yes

11. What was the reason you last cried?
== I fcked my interview

12. Have you ever driven without a license?
== nah, never

14. Have you ever cried while in the shower?
== I don’t think so

15. Have you ever, in anyway, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
== many times

16. When was the last time you were given roses?
== I don’t remember

17. Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
== cheesy wedges from KFC

18. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
== yes, like this one girl at interview this a.m. I rather preferred her calling me Zach, easier, and simpler.

21. Where do you want to get married?
== time will show, where and when…

22. What day of the week did/will your birthday fall on this year?
== Sunday (Sept 28). I am thinking of asking someone out. Terbalik kan?

23. What’s the closest pink thing to you?
== my tapak kaki

24. Any plans for tonight?
== nah, I am just too tired now.

25. Do you know anybody named Carlo?
== Carlo takde, Carlos ade. My junior at Bukit Bintang.

26. Are you mad at anyone right now?
== yes, mad at myself

27. Why?
== I wasn’t selected to be a cabin crew

28 Whats your favorite sayings?
== OMG

29. Why did you stop liking the last person you liked?
== that ‘person’ stop contacting me, there is no reason to keep liking that ‘person’

30. Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken?
== heart broken

31. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
== a glass of cold Milo

32. Name a quote from the song you are listening to:
== “…….o oo ooo see that girl, watch that scene, digging the Dancing Queen….”

33. How did you and your number 1 become friends?

== what?

34. How late did you stay up last night and why?
== I slept at 12’ish or so. Was speaking to Wong on the phone, he was asking about my resume and CV.

35. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
== Miss L was the last person who texted me, she is my colleague at NAM.

37. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an S?
== Syed tak penah, Siti x penah, Saripah tak penah, Stewart tak penah, so sape je? My mom je la kot.

38. How's your life lately?
== Sakit kaki. I was wearing my 2” heel office shoes the whole day today. In need of foot reflexology

39. What do you think about the current gas prices?
== I don’t have a car, but, all in all, its bad la..since everything pon increased!

40. Have you ever been so drunk that you blacked out?
== haha…ask MM

41. Do you think that you’re a good person?
== i am one nasty fella

42. Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurts?
== yes, with that German.

43. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
== I will be happier if my love story end up dengan ‘that’ fella.

44. Do you believe in love at first sight?
== yes, I was in Grad-With-Style studio last Monday, and I instantly fell for someone kat situ

45. Do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
== who?

46. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
== my elder sister. She was asking for my resume.

47. Who was the last person to send you a frenster message?
== nah…I don’t remember that one

48. To send a friend request?
== same like above

49. What was on your mind mostly today?
== I screwed my interview. I felt so bad. Later, my best friend, D, messaged me asking me to accompany her to Carat Club, so we are going there next week. Prolly lunch at C. Club too afterwards ;)

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails