Friday, August 08, 2008

Mein Engagement Pt. 2

Morning and good day,

As I promised earlier, here are another photos taken at my engagement day. I am still puzzled what do we call 'hantaran' in English, whether to call it 'dowry' or 'engagement/wedding gifts'. I just can't find the right word until now.

Less talk. I will let the photos do the talking. So, talk photos, talk. From my side, to my fiancé.

Kain


The engagement ring in it's


Sweetmeat aka kek lapis (I supposed?)



Chocolates


Kuih Bahulu or known as traditional Malay cake baked with flaming charcoal, pardon me for the rather imprecise description.


Sirih, set of Betel leaves and areca nuts


...and more chocolates. Expensive 'coklit'.

I will upload the photos of the engagement gifts from the other side, for me in my next entry.

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails