Monday, August 11, 2008

COMING SOON TO OUR SHORES!

Dear Diary,

I went to KLCC last Sunday after running few errands in town. As I mentioned before, I go to this shopping mall almost every weekend. But I wasn't be able to come week before as I was on a very tight schedule.

And ta~duh.....I was surprised that these 2 outlets are coming to the mall very² soon.

And they are non other than non-ordinary:

Godiva Chocolatier

The Harrods



It wasn't Godiva that surprised me most, because rumors says last time that Pavilion were to opened one, even in fact, during my first visit to the mall with Mohai, the very first thing I did was to walked to the Concierge and asked them where is Godiva? And there isn't any at that time!

I first heard about Godiva in year 2004, if I'm not mistaken, when my Brit ex-pony, E, told me that he gave his Japanese secretary a box of a dozen chocolate truffles (can't remember the bouquet). I did ask him for the same thing, and he promised to buy one! haha! (E, if you read this, let's not pretend you don't remember this)

I was actually tersangatlah surprised that Harrods will be here soon, in Malaysia, in KL to be exact! And I still remember during my second time trip to Singapore, that was in year 2003, I hopped into Ngee Ann City in Orchard and visited the boutique-shop. Ended up bought nothing. I was in a shoestring.

And yesterday, Monday August 11, as I was reading the newspaper, I came through into an article that Krispy Kreme doughnuts will be in town end of this year!




Now, we have Dunkin Donuts, Big Apple and J.co Dougnuts from Indonesia, sekarang Krispy Kreme pulak nak penetrate? Ape lagi donat nak dijual di KL?

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails