Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Malaysia Trooooly Asia

Hi diary,

Today is Thursday, half of me colleagues are on medical leave today (?). I am told that we (officemates) are going to start our new IT project soon. Headache.

In the meantime, below are another snapshots of another interesting view of the city I am in now--Kuala Lumpur aka 'Muddy Estuary'.

My monthly travel pass, RM 135 or approximately €27, for RapidKL busses and the 2 LRTs that serve the town


And, if you still remember me previous entry here, this is the Auntie I was talking about who practices her Tai Chi in the train. I see this sight EVERYDAY on my way to work. Guess I was just lucky to be able to sit in front of her when I snapped the photo above.

AND

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WTH? Can somebody explain?

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails