Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Friday

Wednesday, Aug 27 2008.

Dear Diary,

The 51st National Day is around the corner. I see less preparation to celebrate that big day this year compared to many previous years. I know what is wrong. And I keen not to talk about it. I am just tired of the current situation in the country.

Today, I want to share with you on what I did last Friday. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I took a day off that day.

I woke up late, had my brunch and at about 2’ish I went out to town.

Not exactly a fun day it was due to the heavy rain and I was trapped in the shopping mall until the rain stopped. And I was alone!

I actually went to the OCM (Olympic Council of Malaysia) building situated at Jalan Hang Jebat in KL. Not that I want to pandai² register myself to replace Chong Wei for the 2012 London Olympics, but I was there to pick up the t-shirt and some stuffs for the Marathon that I am joining on Sunday (Aug 24) from the FTAAA office located in the OCM building. (FTAAA = Federal Territory Amateur Athletes Association)

As soon as I finished things at FTAAA, I then walked to Times Square for a cuppa at Starbucks located at the lobby of the mall. I able to snap some nice photos during my 10 mins walk.



The minaret of old KL Prison and KL Times Square on the background.


The main entrance to the old KL Prison. As you can see, the building was built in 1895.



Wtf? Is there a need for such thing? A bloody ceiling fan in the gents?


And of koz, my cup of latte. I like it low fat, double shot and with ice ;)

Also a complimentary magazine of NewMan magazine from the café.


As much as I hate to say this, I ain’t a big fan of this shopping mall. It is way too huge, and I don’t like the scene and the crowd too.
It’s a bit too jinjang for my liking, with school kids wearing this so-called Harajuku style everywhere. Eughh……


Ta Time Square. Till we meet again in the next 2 or 3 years?

Stay tuned……

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails