Friday, August 08, 2008

How Dare?

I am not sure if it is just me who is being fussy or what? But if you have some extra time, please click the two photos below to enlarge, and you will see what I mean.

I even sent an email to ALL staffs in STAD Department (about 8 of them), cc'ed to our beloved new university President, Dr. Zaharin bin Yusoff but only ONE who cared enough to reply. I did ask them, who was actually responsible to observe every materials before they are being circulated online?

And the ONLY reply email I received goes like this


Dear Z********,

We appreciate your concern with regard to this matter and kindly request to have a discussion with you at my office in STAD Melaka on Thursday, 7th July 2008 around 10am-12pm.

Thank you.

Fazli Sharil
STAD
Melaka


I was like, what?? I was in the middle of my working day in KL and how was I supposed to discuss this in your room, 1-to-1 in Melaka?

Being a debater, yes, I am very keen to debate this matter.






How stupid and ignorant to see the required languages do not fit the exact 'figure' they are looking for?

Why on earth the company can't go directly like this
-Required language(s): Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien and the like, as long as you don't speak other than Chinese, but Chinese only!
I regret if this is too much for you, but this announcement really tickled me big time. I can't tolerate with this racial discrimination circular.
What? You are calling me racist and fascist? WRONG! I am a Malaysian Malaysian. Why dont you ask me personally, if you keen to know what I mean?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails