Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year Surprise

Greetings everyone,

I am back to my normal workin life. Weekend was great! Attended Nadia's wedding reception, also went to Sunway Lagoon for a splash with 2 close friends (and stayed in during NY countdown, booooo.......!)

Anyway, I got this NY wishes SMS as follow from someone whom I dated not so long ago. Of all messages I received, I kinda like this one. It sound like this:

Dear Z***
You were the most surprising great experience person I met in 2009. Happy New Year 2010. Hugs

Aiyoo.....how flirtatious? I know it was a short one but ehem....I am so flattered la somehow ;p

I got an off day today, so I headed to Pavilion all by myself for my lunch. And I had this.....

A set of Pad Thai and mango with sticky rice.

Really, the Pad Thai was soooo good lah. The succulent tiger prawns, the crunchiness of beansprouts and peanuts, sour from the lime juice, sweet from the palm sugar, spicy from the chillies, salty from the 'namla' fish sauce...senang citer complete lah everything. Well you must try it.

Gotta dash.

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails