Friday, January 01, 2010

Hello 2010

Dear Diary,

Greetings.

Happy New Year 2010!!! Wohooo.......! How was the party last night? Was it a heavy one, or did you just stayed in watching DVD and then snoozed off? LOL

2009 was a great year for me. A lot of big events happened to my life (and surroundings), and not to forget those happy times and those not-so-cool moments.

As for this year, I am expecting more great things to come alive into my life. New year resolution? It's a no no. Zachba has never set up any. I just can't make do any NY resolutions. I am not going to commit into things that I know that I cannot do. People cakap nak be a better person lah, less clubbing lah, nak pakai tudong lah, less mengumpat lah, ape lah, itu lah, ini lah.....by the end of the year, orang yang beriya beresolusi tu same je macam dulu. Cet poooodah!
Most of the cases that I met, itu la gayanya. Cakap je berapi.....

Year 2010 also means more travel for me, I mean those for leisure bukan kerja. Traveling while on duty and for leisure banyak bezanye esp restrictions etc.

3 short holidays are confirmed.

Phuket, Thailand.

Chiang Mai, also in Thailand.

and a family holiday (18 of us) in Langkawi, Malaysia.

And I still have another one, that is still in the planning phase, which is the annual major holiday. Ewaahhh...


I simply cannot make up my mind yet. There are several things to look into, esp budget, my makan yada yada. It could prolly be in the Europe, or the United States, Africa or in Down Under. Any recommendation/suggestion, peeps?

Anyway, I better go now. Oh, btw, for the very first time ever in my life.......I dilantik sebagai pengapit pengantin for today and tomorrow. Wow, I gain another experience by the first day of the year already.

To Nadia and Azli, Selamat Pengantin Baru. ***Nadia, jangan la ko buat tebiat tak bangon tido teros esok pagi kan. Hahaha...

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails