Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Day At Sunway

Hello and Greetings everyone,

Went to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park not so long ago with 2 friends--F & F. It was my third visit to the theme park after my last visit 12 years ago. Fuhhh~~ Time really flies, heh?


Since we don't know when will we be back again, or perhaps not, we opted to go for all theme parks, 5 of them. RM72 for the entrance fee.


I must tell you that it was so much fun, giving that the 2 friends and I don't get the opportunity to meet very often, due to my work constraints and that it had been looong since we went to a theme park together. We all love roller coasters. Unfortunately, there is no such thrilling roller coaster ride in Malaysia. I believe we need one that is hella crazy that will make u screaaaaaaaam until u lost the voice, just like this one. Haha


Nevertheless, Sunway Lagoon wasn't a disappointment either. We loved the surf beach very much!


And I must admit that I like this game below. And also the pirate ship ride. I like it when the ship turn upside down, 360 degrees woo....
I believe the crazier, the better......Haha



Anyone been to the theme park at Times Square before? How was it?

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails