Friday, July 31, 2009

Rojak Mesia

Greetings,

Just a quick update!

My leave for coming Monday has been approved, so, yes I will be attending my Convocation Day. Sad thing is, only ma and pa who can make it this Monday which I doubt aku akan dapat bunga nanti. The rest cannot make it due to work-reasons.
How pathetic is that? Convocation Day without flowers?! It is like a Bday without a cake (or at least a cupcake!). So, people....please dump me flowers, fresh flowers! And below are the details of the event just in case you would like to come and celebrate with me.

Date: 10 Aug 2009 (Monday)
Time: 8-12pm
Venue: Grand Hall, Multimedia University Cyberjaya
Faculty: FIST


I am now attending the Airbus class. Aiyo....everyday pon pening! Really, when I don't understand something, I just really don't bukan pretend² paham and everyday pon I blur. How so?

Anyway, some of the pics taken recently ;)

My second visit to Manukan Island. Visit this to read more.

My fav. (Shave the pits and you'll feel zillion times better)

Trip to Melaka is not complete without a ride on Bas Wira (or Bas Tuah)

My first attempt to eat Japanese food. It was so so laaah...nothing great pon yang orang gile² sangat kat Japanese food.

....nothing great pon abes jugak! Kate bayar mahal kan....kene la abeskan. Haha

Ordered room service, like always.

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails