Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dear Stup*d Policies

Dear Diary,

I am back in KL. And tomorrow I'm off to the Southern part of Malaysia to run some errands. Needles to say, I am feeling very worn out now.

Yesterday, I paid a visit to Manukan Island in Kota Kinabalu. That was my second visit to the island, in less than a month, for the sake of me longing for a beach holiday. I was there alone ;)

But there were 2 incidents happened along the way that really annoyed me.
  1. Upon my arrival to the jetty, I went straight to the ticketing counter. There were numorous boat operators selling tickets (alas sharing the same boats). I went to Counter B, and the fella at the counter asks me 'How many person?' and I replied just me alone. And he says 'We dont sell single ticket, we only sell tickets to visitors in even numbers'. WTF???
  2. So to say I was pissed, I then approached the next counter. OK, they do take single visitor, and after paying the ticket, the counter girl says 'Pick up time from the island is at 2 pm'. WTH is happening to these people??

None of such stupid incidents happen to me on my first visit. The point is, suka hati aku la nak balik pukul berapa! They do have pick ups from the island every hour and why on earth did you bother to ask me to come back early? The weather was so good, simply perfect for me to leave the island early. No explainations given.....I was fckin clueless.

For God's sake, Sabah Tourism Board, do something about this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails