Thursday, April 02, 2009

First Crew Flight Pt. 3

Good day everyone,

How is the weekend and the Easter holiday? Havin fun?

Yet, it is a quiet day for me here. Nothing much planned. Well you know, ever since I work in the industry, I truly treasure my off days. Hoh! It is just too much communication at work, well, I am sure you know what I mean. Duh~

This is the final part of the above mentioned entry. Have fun looking :)




Oughh....small aircraft, no PTV.
We just dont need to retrofit the planes, since the new B-738s are on their way to our shores



First set of crew.

Bosannye la nak hafal all this. But it is nice to know tho.


Home sweet home.

Later, I took the ERL into the city. I was on the express train, so, takde la crew discount... . ..



That is all. Nak tell banyak² pon, all this happened 2 months ago. Dah tak ingat sangat pon storyline dia....

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails