Thursday, April 02, 2009

Oh Aussie...

Hello hello....

What a fine day :)
I am rostered to operate a flight this evening back to KUL. But, due to last minute changes, I got to stay at where I am now, for one more night. The best part is, I am flying with my housemate. We did some tour around the city this morning, we really enjoyed it. And now we are going to continue our tour to the other part of the city. Oh btw, I am tapping this entry from the crew lounge at the hotel.
Splendid!

Anyway, I received the package below not so long ago. It was sent from Tourism Australia (TA). I really have no idea how on earth TA got to know my address?

It contained:



That included these brochures and phamplets:





Ha!



Really I have no clue where did they get my address.

And the best part is, I also got this:



..
..
.
.
.
.

.

.
.

tadaahhhh~~


A luggage tag!

I wanted to give this to Bet, since she is sooooooo into OZ. Well, the boyfie is there but unfortunately, the tag is made from pig skin sooo...


U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails