Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Survey?

THE SELF
[01] Real name: MZbA
[02] Nickname: Zach
[03] Status: Single
[04] Zodiac Sign: Libra
[05] Gender: Male
[06] Age: 21
[07] High School: Bukit Bintang Boys’ School, Petaling Jaya
[08] College: Multimedia University, Malacca Campus
[09] Height: 178cm
[10] Weight: I lost a lot of kgs since I started working, from 75kg to 68kg now. It is that bad!
[11] Do you like yourself: Very much.
[12] Piercings: Used to have la. Yes, it’s true.
[13] Right or left: What?
[14] Are you a freak: Depends?
[15] Hair: Short
[16] Skin: Bronz’ish
[17] Allergic: Dramas, though I create some at times ;)
[18] What are you doing now: Filling out this questionnaire?
[19] What will you be doing 1 hour later: Crawling into bed.
[20] What will you be doing 10 years later: Still working, prolly married

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents/family: I still live with my family. Moving out end of this month. Yeay!
[22] Siblings (including you): Banyak
[23] Eldest: My sister
[24] Youngest: Me :p
[25] Love/hate your family: I don’t hate them

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Not just yet.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: -
[28] Who you want he/she to be: my soul, my other half
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 3(?)
[30] Ever woo boy/girl: Yes
[31] Anyone woo you before: Yes
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Yes, something that I truly regret.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: I wish I could find the words to explain
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Of koz ade
[35] You with your other half since: please refer to [26]
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: allegedly lesbo :p
[37] Reasons you love your other half: please refer to [26]
[38] You and your other half in which stage: please refer to [26]
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: please refer to [26]

THE FRIEND
[41] Your first best friend: Azhar Abd Rahim
[42] Your first enemy: I don’t have any
[43] The friends you love the most: too many to name here
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1only): -.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: A lot laaa!
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: None. Haha
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Pisau cukur
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Perasan macho
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Never
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nope..
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Well, I just wouldn’t call him/her a friend, would I?
[52] If your friend betray you: Hmm…
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Angin satu badan
[54] If your friends fall in love with you: They are most welcome.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Nah….that would not happen, ever!

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: Playful I was
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Yeah, I thought so…
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Tee Connie, Dr. Nana
[59] Always late to school/college: Nah, I always came on time.
[60] Your class: I hated tutorials
[61] You love your seniors: There is no such term in MMU.
[62] Senior who you love the most: -
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Angelic angels
[64] Excellent result classmate: Mostly Indons…
[65] Laziest classmate: Yes, they exist.

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: -
[67] Stupid people: -
[68] Good looking people: around me, everyday. Haha
[69] Ugly people: too subjective
[70] Funny people: Little Britain (?)
[71] Cute people: small kids n babyface .
[72] Bad people: around you!
[73] Honest people: they are in a rare species
[74] Acting people: what to say...
[75] You are what kind of people: stubborn, serious

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Lips
[77] Hugs or kisses: Hugs, if there is no other option. But I like both
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice sexy legs a la Gisele Bundchen
[81] Listener or talker: Listener
[82] Romantic or rich: Kalau orang Melayu cakap, I prefer yang manja la ;)
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Who?

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: Well, I cant predict that.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Now this is hard!
[86] Career: Aviation/Tourism Industry
[87] Salary: As much as I can
[88] Retirement age: As soon as I can
[89] Properties value: This one mmg tak boleh deny, no one can leave that in this materialistic world
[90] Wishes: Be merry, be happy, no hutang.

THE VICTIMS
[91] All zachba readers
[92] “
[93] ”
[94] ”

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails