Monday, February 09, 2009

Pt 1: I Am A...

Dear Diary,

The 2 photos below...

Angkor Wat

the ever bustling city of Phnom Penh


I have been hiding what I do for the past couple of months. I dare not to say what is my job in that period of time. I guess this is the right time for me to tell (to the world) about my current job.

I still remember, I was crazily hunting for a job before, and the search for a job is over, long long time ago. When I received the offer. From Malaysia Airlines (abbrv. MAS).

I am now workin as a crew, a cabin crew. And thanks to the Almighty, after many² days of waiting, since my first day in the MAS Academy, now only I have the guts, to tell to my friends, as well as to all readers of this blog of mine, about my job.

And tomorrow will mark the calendar, as I will commence my first flight, as a crew. I am flying to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, both in Cambodia tomorrow morning. Whooohooooo!! ;)

And let's have a look at the photos taken during my 'student' life, in the academy.


Fellow close friends

Before grooming


Stewards and stewardesses......tanpa kebaya and the green suit





The trainers loooovee our Batch, so, they all selalu belanja the class. Haha

To overseas readers, just in case if you don't know where Malaysia is ;)



Some of the 'FA jobs'


Cabin Fam

No one can deny that



Cocktail class. Jemput minom.....


...to be continued

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails