Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kuala Lumpur's Central Market

Dulu dan sekarang.....tak ada banyak beza kan yang side ni?

Yet, I paid another visit to Central Market located in town.

But nah..it was not the most recent visit, but heck it was last year's. I was still working at NAM at that time.

CM was a wet market in its heyday. And this is how it looked like.


Seriously tho, do you really think they should showcase/sell the above mask?
Sooo...not Malaysia la!


Bosan...



Oh Jonker Walk-alike!






Yet another not so Malaysian stuffs. This is not Ubud.



Ada lagi ke orang collect bende alah ni?





Haa......lagi satu! Sooo tak kene jual bende atas ni kat CM.


U know u love me, xoxo

ps: I'm off to KK this Thurs. Looking forward to it. My very first trip to the state in my entire life. Was at Miri the other day. I enjoyed my stay there. Very quiet city. Very me. Ha! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails