Friday, September 11, 2009

New Wishlist.

Hey hey,

They are here! I mean the new products by Apple and Leica. It is mental orgasm! I so want these babies.


iPod Classic, 160Gb
Price: SGD 388 (roughly MYR 800)
Notes: No new features, except the capacity has been increased from 120 to 160Gb. (Dulu pon iPod classic memang dah 160Gb, before they reduced it to 120 and added the 'musical Genius' feature. Now kembali 160Gb)


Leica X1
Price: Will only be available nearer to date of launch, January 2010
Notes: Nah, the features are almost similar to other conventional compact digital cameras in the current market but hey, it is Leica!




Minimalist, it is.




Leica M9
Price: £4,850 (around MYR 25, 000)
Notes: Good things come in small package.




Any Zachba readers kind enough to make donations into my bank account? I may need financial aid for the 2 cameras above. Haha!

Weekend is here, still I need to go to work on Sunday. But I am looking forward to that, since I will be flying with my batch mate ;)

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails