Friday, September 18, 2009

Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2009


Greetings everyone,

Yeah! Raya is here, in less than 2 days. I really cannot wait for Raya this Sunday.

Ma have decided to change the initial plan and we all gonna balik kampung for Raya. Millions times better than celebrating it in KL.
Well, we did it once and it was awful.....! Yuck! First day of Raya dah pegi KLCC tengok wayang. Eugh....!

The metropolis will be empty, like many years before. 4 mills of KL'ites semua pon nak balik kampung (kesian sape yang takde kampung).

And the next 3 photos below were taken at Suria KLCC. This year's theme was a bit different. They used to build real kampong house at the concourse floor, but it is presented in a simpler version for this year. See below. I like the new idea. Looks very fresh!

And by all means, I always have a thing for Kampung Boy.


Just one of many signature characters in Kampung Boy the series.

And also this one.

First time bayar fitrah sendiri!

And the biggest surprise is.....

My duit raya is in these hotel envelopes, OK? Haha! Well, my company doesn't provide the envelopes so I thought why not to use the envelope hotel yang banyak dikutip from my work travels. Lantak lahh......as long as dalam tu berisik, dan yang pastinya bukan duit kaler biru.

TO ALL ZACHBA READERS, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN, ATAS BAWAH, LUAR DALAM.......HALALKAN MAKAN MINUM UTANG etc (if any)

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A SPLENDID RAYA THIS YEAR.

I will be going back to my kampung at Negeri Sembilan tomorrow. Tido Kuching malam ni.... ;(

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails