Monday, September 21, 2009

Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2009 Pt. 2

Dear Diary,

I am back to KL. I just arrived here this evening.

I feel sooooo malas to go to work tomorrow, will be going to Taipei in Taiwan to be precise. And it will be my first time to the city.

I am actually still in Raya mood. All my family members are still at kampung, I am sure they are all gelak'ing, borak'ing and makan'ing at this time, while I am here dead bored with no one else at home. Nasib baik ade internet.

My Hari Raya was so mediocre. Everythingwas sooooo kureng lah. Ma fell ill, with less people yang balik kampung (maybe due to H1N1), and the luxury of returning to KL with family was taken away when I had to take a coach to KL. Mind you it was not a direct kampung-KL journey. Dengan stomachache lagi, etc etc.

And upon arrival into KL, I was soo surprised to see soooooo many Indons in KL!

I felt like I was not in my own country anymore! There was a slight insecure feeling to walk around town this evening, when so many nasty, smelly and fugly Indons staring at me. Eugh......How I wished yang stare to Indon² sinetron, or fashionistas/socialites yang selalu masuk Tatler. haha

And KL amatlah kotor ye....

And yet, people in Indon still ade intention nak perang dengan Malaysia? Aiyo.....tak sedar ke berjuta² Indon yang carik rezeki kat sini..... Ptui!

Come to think of it, very menyampah dengan propaganda murahan negara seberang ni!

I better go now. I am so restless.

Will update more.

U know u love me, xoxo

ps: And macam tahun² lepas, Hari Raya disajikan dengan banyak cerita² klise. Anak derhaka, anak terlambat balik, keluarga dah mati pastu dah tanam baru nak sampai and the like. Pelakon sape lagi kalo bukan Rosyam Nor dgn Fauziah Nawi. Tolong lah! Hari Raya orang nak bergembira.....bukan nak meraung!

Very klise, very very klise. Seolah² dah takde idea orang Melayu ni!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails