Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's The Secret of Victoria's Secret?


.....the secret is, 'she' is finally in our shore now. You read me right, she is now in Kuala Lumpur.



I was walking around the airport terminal yesterday and I just couldn't believe myself that the VS outlet has arrived here!


I spoke to the salesgirl, whom I know to be very chatty and she said this is the first outlet in Malaysia!!

So girls, if you ever wanted to buy the VS body care products eg perfume, lotion etc, you may want to kirim to me, if you like? (mind you again, the store is the one and only in Malaysia now)

I did check the price of their ever popular body mists and they are sold at MYR40 per bottle which I consider relatively cheap since they are sold at USD18 in the states!!! **I just loved their 'Love Spell' anyway.

Plus, being a crew, I got 10% discount, so lagi la murah.


So, please girls, sape nak kirim, just do let me know. I won't charge any commission pon.

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails