Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nov '09 Damage(s)

Dear Diary,

I am fully recovered now. They (Pantai Hospital) discharged me yesterday noon, and am I glad that I didn't need to pay a single penny to the hospital for the bills, amounting close to MYR 6000 for that 8 nights stay. That's insane, neh? You see, health is luxury these days.

How lucky that I am covered by 2 life insurances. (In fact, I am paid for these 12-off days) ;)

I am now enjoying my off day at my fav S'bucks in KL located at Level 3, Suria KLCC, sipping one of the latest menu--Toffee Nut Frappucino (minus the cream, yes).

To reward myself after more than a week being hospitalized and not being able to see the world, I decided to do some shopping. And below are the purchases.

Some electrical appliances from Best Denki.
Kene la
start kumpul harta kan.... sikit2, lama2 sarat jugak rumah tu nanti...

And my purchase of the month--a HP Mini.

Since I travel a lot for work (yes, a looootttt), and always in need to be wired, I decided to buy this toy for my daily dosage of cyber needs.

OK now I already have an iPod, a DSLR, a compact camera, a very mobile laptop, a nice phone....I guess I can say that I have it all now, Alhamdulillah.
Yes, an apartment would be nice for my next purchase, wait till end of next year, InsyaAllah.....

Kereta tu tak payah la......really takde plan nak beli kereta. Basically, Zachba is going green.....haha

And, I will be going to Hong Kong this Friday for 3 days, followed by a trip to Bali. How nice....

Wishing everyone a good week ahead, and ta!

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails