Friday, November 20, 2009

I Have Never Done This Before.

I swear to God, this wasn't my intention but when you travel alone, you got no choice but to ask people surrounding you to help you with the camera, I mean your camera.

Case 1: I was at The Peak in Victoria Peak last week. The scenery was so great-looking that I wanted to spend the whole SD card with my photos there. But since I was alone, I depended on other people. And it happened that I asked this Hongkee and he had asked me to give that 'peace' sign. He said I will look better with that 'peace' sign.

....it was really a typical Jinjang pose. I felt so like a Jinjang school kid.


Case 2: Zachba finally snapped the typical facebook shot! This is very 'new' to me. I never do this before. Self-photo taking is not my thing. And peeps, I hate the naive look I have when I do the pose. Yucks!

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails