Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello Hongkees


Greetings,

MH 0074 is calling me already. Not really my first time in HKG, been there few years ago for a couple of weeks. Thanks to the Brit-ex for the accom provided.

I am not sure what's the plan like for the weekend with the rest of the crew members, but I would like to visit HK Disneyland or HK's Madame Tussaud, if any of the colleagues are interested to participate. Else, I will be pusing2 alone in Tsim Tsa Shui, or go to Southern Hollywood Rd or any of the malls in town for some shopping or visit the 'old place' at Kennedy Road (Mid-Level) and up to Victoria Peak for some photo taking session. Well, I have no problem going out alone ;)

Anyway, wishing all a very splendid weekend ahead. I know mine will be one, hope yours too.

U know u love me, xoxo

ps: I guess I will be 'sitting' on the left side of the aircraft again, as shown above, at Door 1, 3 or 4. Kerat jari aku nak dapat 'duduk' sebelah kanan. Btol tak Kak Mel/Ima?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails