Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Saturday Noon at Vic Peak


Greetings from the City of Asia, HK.

I am now at Starbucks located on top of Victoria Peak sipping the Gingerbread Latte which I found to be very very nice. I love it! (a bit pricey though for a medium size at HKD 40 +/- MYR 20).

I had to change almost ALL plans for today.

I got lost at Hong Kong MRT Station and wasted an hour there looking for directions to Central MRT Station. The Hongkees keep giving me wrong directions. The 'good' thing is, another half an hour wasted at Admiralty MRT Station seeking directions to Kennedy Road. And the story goes on and on and on....

Seriously, do not ever trust Hongkees when it comes to directions. I rather ask "gweilo" aka the mat salleh who live in HK for that. Oh yeah......HK mmg je international city.

Never that I know that I can be so hopeless in HK, though I 'stayed' here once before.

Going down to Mid Levels now, and later going to Ben & Jerry ice cream shop at Lan Kwai Fong to meet a friend who lives here.

Hopefully no more getting lost on my way there. And please wait for my HK photos here ;)

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails