Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 1, ICA


Dear Diary,

I did mention that I used to work with the National Archives of Malaysia (NAM) before. You may want to check this. Anyway, this entry is about the event that I worked for when I was still with the NAM. It is the 16th International Congress on Archives 2008. Malaysia was picked to host the event, for the second time in Asia, after Beijing (next being Melbourne in OZ). It is held once in a 4-year so basically it is the Olympic version for the archivist around the world.

It was just the right time when I joined the agency.

And below are some of the photos I managed to snap during the event. Oh btw, the event was held at the KL Convention Centre, next to the Petronas Twin Towers :)




L-R: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC in between and Maxis Tower

R-L: The Traders Hotel, ExxonMobil Tower, The Stonor and The Oval.

Education is important. That is all I can say about the picture.

Luxury condos scattered around the Twin Tower. But I still think Troika is the best.



....to be continued

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails