Saturday, December 27, 2008

Paspot Baru ;)


Yeay! Finally, I have my passport re-activated. It went 'down' for quite sometime and now I can travel overseas again. LOL.

Initially, my brain was stucked where on earth I could renew the passport in KL My first passport was issued in Malacca. And Nani, a friend of mine suggested that I go to Wangsa Maju. I did, and I must tell you, it was a lot of hassles in order for me to get to the Immigration office there. Nak explain pon dah tak reti.

But as soon as my hands get to hold the new passport, relief sangat the feeling. Euphoria la konon....haish...


Untung jadi OKU ni..... :p

Please la....borang pon nak charge RM 1?!


After I finished my stuffs with the immigration, I went to the National Registration Office. I need to inform them my new address. But heck...


Dont u think it does not look professional for the authority to use this type of font?!

Anyway, the old and the new passport I mentioned earlier.

Berani mati....


Where is Israel, anyway?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails