Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trinite 2008 Pt. 2

***read the other part here.

So, all in all, last Trinite (The name of the Prom Night) was my last Prom I attended to when I was in uni. It was great. I had a lot of fun with my girlpals and colleagues who were very supportive and tak stucked up dengan idea pegi Prom. Ha

And some more photos from the night.


Anyway, have you seen a girl/lady when she is tired wearing the heels? It will look like this pic below. Haha
Beautiful is painful la kan...?


And also the booze for the night

A glass of Krug won't hurt ;p

Group hugs

A squat and a group hugs. I miss u la lady in red lipstick merah menyala

And a boyan, who just got his hands on a DSLR. Hahaha

Ta....partay is over. Heading back to room for more partay.

Dont be jealous. We were stationed in the Royal Suite.


It was certainly one of the most remarkable experience in MMU.

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails