Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pad Thai PV

Greetings people,

My apologies for the very late update. I was busy flying around the region. I got myself an off day today, before flying to Yogyakarta tomorrow morning. I will end my roster for year 2009 with my flight to Singapore on the 29th.......followed by a looong holiday till early January ;-)

And today, I managed to catch up with some old friends at Syaz's wedding reception at Kuang, and some shopping and makan2 after that with some other old friends at KLCC. I spent a fortune there, and now I am broke again. Ha ha.


Anyway, I was at Pavilion last weekend with Seth and company. We went makan2 at the food court there.

And I had a set of Thai food consisting of "pad Thai" and mango with sticky rice. It was my first time to eat pad Thai there.

OMIGOD...the pad Thai from the food court was heavenly! It was flavorful and the potion was generous too! (and cheap too, for less than RM 15 per set). Sangat sedap. I am sure I will come makan2 here again the next time I come to Pavilion.

I do recommend this pad Thai to you ;)

Gotta dash...actually I have many things to share and say. Prolly next time, heh?

U know u love me, xoxo

ps: What's the plan for the New Year, peeps?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails