Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Shopping Shennanigans

Hola,

Just a quick one.

I got an off day today. So I decided to go to town, for some (window) shopping. I headed to my second fav mall in KL and went to this known department store.

So to say, I walked to the mens' underwear section. OK.....lots of new arrivals, so I thought I would purchase some.

And the story began......

When I was searching for the right ones (yes....color, cutting and cost), there came a sales guy for the so-called giving assistance. OK, at first I thought he was just doing his job. But later I discovered the guy kept following me everywhere I go and stood up for less than 3 ft behind me.

After a few minutes, I started to feel lemas of him following me.

I really felt like he deserved to be screamed in his face...

HELLO.......I AM SHOPPING FOR MY INNERWEAR, CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME SPACE AND LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE??!

Really! It was so fckin annoying. It just killled my mood to shop. There goes my Ringgits for that department store. Since I cannot tahan, I just walked away after spending quite sometime there.

Please lah.......if we, the shoppers, need assistance, we will call you, OK?

Like my case, I want to buy underwear, something that is private, for my private part, hence I need a little privacy. And you don't tell me what suits my ass and what is best to support my d**k and my b**ls with the waistline I have. If I can't find the size, or the desired color, THEN, I will call you.

Please stop tailing us as if we wanna steal some stuffs from the shop. It is so fckin sickening!

I am sure you, the readers happened to have similar problems as well.

Zx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails