Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Fasting Month

Uni mates and I at a break fast event in 2008, KLCC.

Dear all,

Greetings. The holy Ramadan is here again.

For those who are not familiar, Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is also the month of fasting.

During this month, Muslims fast between sunrise and sunset and also refrain from smoking, sexual relations, and various other desires and emotions hence it is named the holiest period for the Islamic faith (purification as some may say).

And like other Muslims, I perform my duty happily and faithfully. I believe that this is the best time to watch out the food intake and spend lesser. Spiritually and financially enriching ;)

So, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone out there who fasts, a Happy Holy Ramadan. May The Almighty reward us with His mercy and forgiveness.

God bless and peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails