Sunday, October 04, 2009

Anthology, The New D&G Fragances

Greetings Diary,

Sunday morning it is. I have just returned home from a trip to Kaohsiung in Taiwan yesterday. And this evening I'm off to sinful SIN, located at south of Kuala Lumpur.

Shortly after I put this entry online, I'm gonna catch up with some friends in town for a Sunday brunch. Too many plans for today, neh?

Anyway, have you seen the new slick advertisement by D&G for their new fragrances called The Anthology?

When I first saw the advertisement last month on HBO channel, I already knew that I so want the whole set, no matter how good or bad the smells are and so forth. I am sooooo tempted! You tell me.The whole idea of the TV advertisement is simply provocative yet very intense, I like! Youtube it!

OMG.
I was almost pee in my pants, the eagerness was there and I understand, when I get this feeling, things that I dream about will just be mine soon. Just wait.

The perfume line consisting of 5 dramatic perfumes to answer the fundamental question: “Who am I?". They are:



Le Bateleur
Personality: The Seducer
Provocative and playful - ragingly passionate, yet enviably cool - this is a man who gets what he wants. Dominant and distinctive, resolutely direct, Le Bateleur is an accomplished Mediterranean seducer.

L’Imperatrice
Personality: The Star
Flamboyant and energetic, for L’Imperatrice life is a movie and she is its heroine. All heads turn when she enters a room. Vibrant, magnetic she exudes charisma and force of character.

L’Amoureux
Personality: The Charmer
An incurable romantic in possession of an inherent nobility, dashing L’Amoureux melts the most cynical of hearts. Desired by all he meets, this charmer is all about intensity.

La Roue de la Fortune
Personality: The Player
Adventurous and creative - the epitome of surprise - La Roue de la Fortune is governed by the roll of the dice. Its wearers are intrepid, experimental, players of life’s game.

La Lune
Personality: The Dreamer
La Lune is a perfect enigma: fresh yet sensual, dazzling yet forever retaining her secrets. She enthrals everyone she encounters with her radiant and ethereal beauty.

Holy shyt! Not only that I fancy the advertisement, I am also a crazy fella who is into all things that come in a set.
And a set of these 5 bottles will look good in my room.



And below are the printed version of the campaign, shot by world renown fashion photographer, Mario Testino.

Dolce and Gabbana has used three legends (Top 90's Supermodels) and three much younger up-and-coming male models in this sexy new campaign.

Claudia Schiffer

Fernando Fernandez and Eva Herzigova

Tyson Billou. Ouch!!!!

Naomi Campbell.

Noah Mills

Now you see how great the power of advertisements can influenced me.


3 days ago, I went to the airport duty free shops looking if the new perfumes are here, but nah....not just yet.

BUT I was so happy to know they are finally here beginning yesterday!

The perfumes are only available in 100ml size, selling at RM199.80 per bottle (it's RM234 outside the airport). Now it's your duty to do the maths.

Next paycheck, for sure ;)

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails