Thursday, October 08, 2009

Hello Beirut....

OMIGODD!!!!

Instead of flying to Hyderabad in India tonight (which I dread to do), I am now re-roster-ed for flight to Beirut in Lubnan with a transit in Dubai, UAE.

I will be away for a week. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee................

Dubai Marina Skyline.

Beirut city view

Goodbye Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Hello Dubai (DXB) and Beirut (BEY).

U know u love me, xoxo

ps: If you are a male, love flying, love traveling, dont mind kerja kene maki (please take note: HARDCORE maki), positive attitude, good command in Malay and English, interested to join the World's Best (as voted by Skytrax for SIX TIMES) and be a part of this 5* Airline (which I am referring to the company I am currently working for now) please attend the open interview this Saturday, Oct 10th at Malaysia Airlines Academy in Kelana Jaya. Bring along your photocopy of certificates.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails