Thursday, October 08, 2009

All Checked!

All checked.

Will it be enough for me to bring these...


UAE 300 Dirham (equiv. to MYR 300. Ratio is 1:1)

OK, I am so not prepared for a week trip in terms of food that I want to tapau. Kuih raya adelah sejemput, Gardenia sebuku and instant noodles ade 3 packets je. Nak bawak rendang/lauk-pauk instant, electric cooker tak beli lagi :p
(darl, gwe amik bekas ko)


So, for one week trip, do you think those will be enough for me?
Nah, I don't think so, kan?

.......and to get the mood and spirit pumpin', I usually watch this before I go to work. And this one, and this one too!

Oh, have I told you that I am in youtube too! Gotcha!

Bismillahirrahmanirahim,

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani. Semoga aku beroleh keberkatan dariMu daripada trip ini. Moga² aku selamat pergi dan selamat pulang.

Amin.


Ha......MH 156 bound for Dubai is calling me already.

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails