Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last Weekend

Hola peeps,

My weekend was a crazy one. I met someone special last Saturday and spent the rest of the weekend together. The feeling was rather unusual to spend the whole weekend with someone I just met. But I do like the person very much. Very very much.

I also met Aiman, an ex-colleague of mine during study time, when I was walking with my date in town. He is now working as a retailer at Brioni, KLCC.

And we made a joke about our job
'How great is that we both graduated and spent 000's on tuition fees but I end up as someone who pushes the tea/coffee trolley and he sells pants and shirts?'.
Nevertheless, we both take that as a good joke.

As long as Aiman and I enjoy what we do, and the income is Halal, (and prolly in my case my salary is higher than YOU) so why bother?

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails